Dynavap Spinning Mouthpiece-Multi-Dyed Highly Figured Buckeye Burl Natural Black/Aqua Blue/Hot Pink
This spinning mouthpiece is made from a solid piece of buckeye burl wood thats been fully stabilized. The black color tones are naturally occurring in this burl type with added tones of aqua and pink. As part of our new line of mouthpieces this acts as a replacement or upgrade to your current stem setup. It operates in the same way as the factory wooden mouthpieces you get from Dynavap. It’s had precision drilled holes added to fit the condensers perfectly.
Spinning Mouthpiece Specs Overall length: Appx. 18mm Closed end: Appx. 11mm(this is where your mouthpiece lines up with your stem) Open end: Appx. 10mm
- Remove o-rings from condenser
- Slide new mouthpiece towards the center of condenser
- Install smaller o-ring to the far end of the condenser aligning with the grooves for the o-ring.
- Slide mouthpiece all the way to the smaller o-ring
- Then slide larger o-ring up to meet the large end of the mouthpiece, making sure to align o-ring with grooves on the condenser
- Then install condenser with mouthpiece installed into the open end of your stem
- Note: Adding a very small amount of our stem wax(or wax of your choosing) to the o-rings is recommended for ease of installation and removal. This is purely preference from person to person, but it can help with longevity of the o-rings.
* This order will Only contain the wooden mouthpiece. You will receive the same m.p. from the photos. Condensers, o-rings and tips sold separately from our website and other outlets.