Dynavap Spinning Mouthpiece-Blue/Black Cosmic Burl Blue/Black Galaxy Burl
Finish Type: Matte
This spinning mouthpiece is made from a solid piece of dye stabilized buckeye burl wood. Dyed blue with naturally occurring black coloring. As part of our new line of mouthpieces, this acts as a replacement or upgrade to your current stem setup. It operates in the same way as the factory wooden mouthpieces you get from Dynavap. It has been polished along with precision drilled holes added to perfectly fit the condensers/o-rings.
Spinning Mouthpiece Specs Overall length: Appx. 18mm Closed off/Stem end: 11mm Open end: 10mm
Style: Concave Sides (Similar to Dynavap wood mouthpieces)
- Remove o-rings from condenser
- Slide new mouthpiece towards the center of condenser
- Install smaller o-ring to the far end of the condenser aligning with the grooves for the o-ring.
- Slide mouthpiece all the way to the smaller o-ring
- Then slide larger o-ring up to meet the large end of the mouthpiece, making sure to align o-ring with grooves on the condenser
- Then install condenser with mouthpiece installed into the open end of your stem
- Note: Adding a very small amount of our stem wax(or wax of your choosing) to the o-rings is recommended for ease of installation and removal. This is purely preference from person to person, but it can help with longevity of the o-rings as well as helping with easy o-ring/condenser removal.
* This order will Only contain the wooden mouthpiece. Condensers, o-rings and tips sold separately from the Dynavap website and other outlets. Stems used in photo is just to show how it will look when connected to a stem.