Polished Purple/Blue/Green Anodized Titanium Dynavap Omni(2023)-Full Stem With Polished Titanium Accents
(2023)Dynavap Omni Setup/Fully Anodized
Custom Anodized Titanium Stems
Specs: Appx. 108mm total length
Works with Dynavap parts, mouthpieces etc.
Parts Included: Full Dynavap Omni(2023) Setup
- Gloss Finish Omni Titanium Stem (2021) Anodized
- Gloss Finish Omni Titanium Tip (2021) Anodized
- Gloss Finish Omni Titanium Condenser & Mouthpiece Combo(2021) Anodized
- Polished (2023) Captive Cap
DynaVap’s flagship device, The Omni.
- Made entirely in the USA from lightweight titanium that’s built to last
- Notched dosing chamber functions as a built in grinder
- Adjust-a-Bowl feature allows you to adjust the size of the dosing chamber to your needs and is ideal for microdosing
- A dial-indicator for a quick and easy visual airflow adjustment
- Spiraled condenser that adds additional cooling to the vapor as it passes through the device
- A contoured design that fits perfectly in your hand for ease of use
This Dynavap stem setup is the (2023) Dynavap XL Omni that has been anodized from the spectrum of vibrant purple to blue to teal then blending into the final color green. All the grooves/fin accents have been done in a polished titanium to emphasize these accents as well as complimenting the polished VapCap. VapCap has been gently and carefully polished to a high gloss finish. This a complete vape setup ready to go upon delivery. Everything down to the titanium screen has been anodized. This is a truly unique and slick version of the Dynavap Omni XL(2023) version.
Just like every piece we make from burl wood, resins and metals we strive to create high quality creations. We do the same with our custom anodizing processes. Thoroughly cleaning and polishing the titanium before and after the anodizing process produces the highest quality piece. We hope to have a lot more custom anodized pieces available here soon.
Note: Your order will only contain the parts listed above as included parts. If you’d like something custom added to this order that’s not an available option, please email me with any questions or submit your ideas through our custom requests tab on the main page or simply add info to the order comments box during checkout.